Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Bloodmoon


Can't fight my nature...
What started out as a dark Tarot-inspired vampire + cat, ended up as a cute shapeshifter pinup.
I plan do make a calendar with this theme in mind. If I ever have the time :D


I started working on this in december 2013.
I don't think I've ever sat on any single image for this long...
Here you can see my first sketch and what followed during 2014:



my cards and my blood in a wine glass. Blame the cat and it's sharp claws...
I think I was in a dark place last year. That is why it took so long to finish this. I don't like to give bad vibes to my images, I want them to make you smile.
Now this shapeshifter is ready to make you smile with it's fluffy ears :)



2 comments:

  1. En käsitä miten kukaan osaa piirtää näin. Ihan mahtavaa työtä :) Pidän edelleen Nokea yhtenä kirjahyllyni aarteista :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voi kiitos Jenni kauniista sanoistasi!! :)

      Delete