Friday, September 28, 2012

Sorry and thank you!



A few times, or more than I can count, I've seen a place I have to immortalize. And being a character artist, I always need to put someone in the picture. Many times I've been on an evening walk with my boyfriend and seen a cool place, next time taken the camera with and told him to take a picture of me, with there being no other willing model around. This is why I need to keep finding nice people to model for me :)


So for example, these two images are like that. So I say like: 'I'm gonna stand here picking flowers, you take the picture so that red flower is on the bottom left corner and sunlight comes through it and I'm on the right out of focus.' So sorry for the ordering around and thank you so much for being my partner in crime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment