Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Comic coming...


Ok I have to put this in here too. This is my current BIG project, my second graphic novel, working title 'Museman'. With my first book I just dove in head first and had to learn how to swim kind of backwards. I have learned my lesson and for the first time am having a lot of fun being patient and embracing the whole process. The spread above is just a very rough style test with no real script involved, well, kinda. This will be a weird little comic book...

I am in the designing stages and I plan to do that thoroughly this time, concepting characters while my final script is not yet finished. Designing characters is my passion and I don't mind spending hours thinking about clothing and accessories either. As you might well know...  :P
This book is all about friends being your family: trust, acceptance, home.

I painted this without thinking, as interior art, a while back and with time realised I wanted to make a comic with this style. Basically, I think, this is where it all started...

1 comment:

  1. Tää tulee oleen niin siisti juttu, oon innoissani! :D

    ReplyDelete